Monday, March 19, 2012

Yummy Greek ~

Recipe | Inspiration


Here is a Greek Chicken recipe that caught my eye from Martha Stewart.
It look perfect for Spring, so I thought I would share...


Ingredients

  • 1 pint cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
  • 1/3 cup pitted Kalamata olives
  • 4 ounces feta cheese, coarsely crumbled (1 cup)
  • 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
  • 2 to 3 tablespoons olive oil
  • Coarse salt and ground pepper
  • 1 1/2 pounds thin chicken cutlets (about 8)

Directions

  1. In a medium bowl, combine tomatoes, olives, feta, mint, and 1 tablespoon oil. 
  2. Season with salt and pepper; set aside.
  3. Heat a grill pan over high; brush lightly with oil. Season cutlets with salt and pepper. Cook, working in batches as necessary, until chicken is cooked through, 1 to 2 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate, and cover with aluminum foil to keep warm. Top chicken with tomato mixture, and serve.
You have one more day to enter my Shabby Apple Dress Giveaway!

~ Chelsea

4 comments:

Lilliedale said...

Oooo...This looks yummy, and so summery! thanks for sharing!~Merrilee

Unknown said...

I am often to blogging and i really appreciate your content. The article has really peaks my interest. I am going to bookmark your site and keep checking for new information.

Brittany Seiber said...

To know more about Chief Dr Lucky you can visit his website (https://chiefdrluckyherbaltherapy.wordpress.com/)

A friend that suffered from Herpes and was cure with the help of this great herbal doctor (Chief Lucky) so i decided to contact him for help in getting rid of my families genital herpes virus 1/2 which i did and all i was told to provide was just some useful information and some materials used in preparation of the natural cure and that i did and now i am the happiest person on earth because i am writing this testimony of mine with joy and happiness in my heart to the whole world to know that natural remedy is real because i am a living testimony of Chief Lucky traditional herbal cure and i want you all to contact Chief Lucky via his email: chiefdrlucky@gmail.com or WhatsApp him +2348132777335 am sure he will help you too.

Florence said...

I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails