Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A Year Round Room ~

Outdoor Room | Inspiration

As all of us in the Pacific Northwest are crossing our fingers that the warmer weather is fast approaching, my darling hubby and I are daydreaming about our very own covered (very important in the Seattle area) outdoor room. A space we could really use year round - well, with heaters of course!

Here are a few inspiring photos that really get me in the mood!


Cabana contemporary patio

patio mediterranean patio

Towerhouse Farm eclectic porch

Midtown traditional porch





Images: 1-4 Houzz.com, 5 Coastal Living

3 comments:

Ms. Bake-it said...

Great inspiration! I especially like the last one. I have been trying to figure out a way to create a nice haven on the deck outside my bedroom using the deck and covering that is already there. I can possibly incorporate some of the ideas in the last picture. I am definitely going to add the cloth panels.

~ Tracy

FineArtPainting said...

i love all these rooms....

many taste 'Italian' to me and are in fact the beautiful rooms that many of the porches I see here COULD BE (BUT AREN'T...).

SOMETIMES American is more 'la bella italia' than Italy itself.


..
Rose
http://www.FineCraftGuild.com

MATINA said...


I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails