Thursday, February 11, 2010

Kids Valentine's ~



My kids Valentine's Day Party is this Friday, so I decided it was time to get the Valentine's started. I am sure you have all seen these recently...

And I knew I wanted to do something similar - and then I found these on Skip to my Lou:


 

And I was thrilled! I selected some colored paper and began printing.


Had the kiddos sign their names and I cut out all of the shapes - after 26 my hand was literally shaking!

Then punched holes in the flowers and had the kids feed the lollipop through the center. Using double stick tape, I attached the leaves to the sticks.



Thank you Skip to my Lou! My kids are thrilled to deliver their cute Valentine's!




13 comments:

Mom's Place said...

So cute!!!!! Love them! I bet the one you can use pencils with! Def. going to do this today for my older 2 girls!

Tammy said...

These are adorable I love that the names are on the leaf! Too CUte!

Oliver's said...

So cute...and creative!

Vanessa said...

Really cute and clever, I'm sure your kids will feel proud handing those out!
Love
Vanessa

Monica said...

I love those Chelsea! The flower pops are adorable ~ What lucky kids. Monica

Vee said...

They turned out so cute!!! We did similar Valentine's for my daughter's preschool party....only we did the heart ones (we just used old scrapbook paper). But she signed each and every one - they are very cute!

Sarah said...

Hi Chelsea!
I saw these on Martha Stewart too. They are very cute, and I'm sure very fun for kids.
-Sarah

Angie said...

Love this- just got home from my kids school party and saw a kid with one of these. Such a cute idea!!

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

Those have been on my list for well over a year - super cute!

~ Regan said...

So sweet!!! I bet they will be a hit at school!

Lori E said...

Makes me wish my kids were in school still. Oh who am I kidding...no I don't.

Herself said...

Very sweet, Irene! Thanks so much for stopping by ddna! Happy Valentine's!

chany tzera said...

Not for the first time I pass by your blog, is something Marvelously! Your lovely creations all, I'm from Argentina and I was fascinated by everything you've created, congratulations Chany

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails