Friday, January 22, 2010

My Dream Kitchen & the Rest of the House ~

Due to my current obsession over my new dream kitchen -

I decided to peaked around the rest of the house and thought I would share a few more photos with you...and yes, I will be making an offer soon in my dreams tonight!

I mean, do you see the outside of this house?


A little outside space to relax with a glass of vino...


A bar to pour the vino...


I love the chandelier and the molding in the dining room...


The rounded doors throughout the house are magnificent...


and here, I see a mighty nice craft room - Sold to the the very nice blogger!
Images from here

Have a wonderful weekend!

13 comments:

The Beach Barn said...

Oh My Goodness! AWESOME home

The Beach Barn said...

BTW...the ceiling picture in your previous post is TO DIE FOR!!!

Lori E said...

Chelsea, you are killing me here. I always wonder what jobs people have to afford this kind of home. What ever it is I don't think I am qualified.

Mom's Place said...

I LOVE the front view of the exterior!! It screams Buy me!!!!!

Danielle @ Transforming Home said...

Look at that ceiling! Gorgeous..

Danielle

Angie said...

WOW....

Folkman's said...

Love the outside of that house!

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

The outdoor room is my favorite. It's perfect!

Chrissy...The Apothecary Shop said...

Wow...very grand indeed!! Afraid I will never know a house that big,but hey girls can dream for free!! All the best,Chrissy

Lou Cinda @ Tattered Hydrangeas said...

Okay, so this would be how the OTHER half lives, right?

Sadly, I am not THAT half...

Beautiful photos!

Lou Cinda

Jody said...

I'm a rock star in my dreams, so my dream offer will beat your dream offer. :) Thanks for finding the place for me!

Agoura Antique Mart said...

Great photo! Great blog, glad we found it! maria

Dawn Marie said...

I wouldnt know where to begin, I do know i would never want to leave or go to work again.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails