Friday, August 28, 2009

Friday Art - A Little Change...

So I have decided to change up Friday Art a little bit. As much as I love to simply show off great works of art, I think showing off art that you can actually purchase for you home will be a little more useful.

So this week I am going to highlight a site that Janell from Isabella & Max Rooms showed us earlier this week. It is Better Wall. This site sells authentic street banners from museums around the world. And if that is not cool enough, a percentage of the proceeds goes back to the museum!

I think these are such great way to add a little character to a room.

2 comments:

Janell @ House of Fifty said...

I love it! Thanks for the mention and you certainly selected some outstanding examples of what can be found at Better Wall. Isn't it fun browsing their selection?
Thanks! Janell

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the Buddha!!!

I JUST put up a New post! Come by for a visit and say hi if you get a chance,
Aimee

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails