Thursday, June 25, 2009

B is for Baby Boy...


 
Recently I co-hosted a baby shower. I went with a blue, brown and cream theme. I decided to use my handy apothecary jars and filled them with blue crinkle paper, baby boy bow and a cute little Carter's bear on the end. I placed the invitation on an easel and of course what setting is complete without a few fleur-de-lis...


I made a banner with pre-cut shapes I bought at Michaels and letters I printed from my computer. I attached them with some blue and brown ribbon, added a few balloons and ta-da. Instant baby banner to welcome our little-one-to-be.

Added a few more touches around the kitchen area...



There were about 30 ladies and we served hot cocoa and mimosas so we had a ton of glasses. I attached these key tags with little blue and brown ribbon and asked each guest to put their name/initials on their glass. This was an inexpensive and simple way to label each glass and clean up was super easy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails